You know the situation! You want to work on an important project but just can’t get going. You are motivated, have the necessary competences and enough time… In vain. When our inner fuel tank is low, our inner resources are limited.
We can’t win the race with an empty tank.
I often see that we have a better understanding of our car than of ourselves. We know its power, its energy consumption and when it is necessary to do maintenance or refuel. In most Formula 1 races, success depends on strategically and consciously planned pit stops.
If we transfer this competence to our own lives, we can not only protect our energy levels but also gain more quality of life.
Energy Protection is a central competence, which can stabilise our power and vitality.
Questions that we should ask ourselves:
- How much fuel do I have and how long will it last?
- What can I do now to consciously TREAT myself?
- Can I give what I don’t have?
- Do I have the option to say “No”, because, right now, I’m simply worn out?
- Do you talk to yourself like to a good friend – honestly and attentively?
Renate Pasch-Donohoe - Das Gelbe Haus